Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Live. Love. LetGo.

I'm skipping tuition this week ! Of course i'm not gonna tell you which tuition silly :)

You know who was on my mind the whole day ? My darling sister Louise. I don't know why but i kept reminiscing about the days where we would always have lunch together at home after school. We would talk about all kinds of things. All the funny, weird and frustrating stuff that happened in school that day. And the times where we would talk non stop over dinner and mamee would get so annoyed when she failed to shut us up. We would tell her how important it is to talk like how we used to cos that's the only time where we really get to catch up with each other. Louise was right. Dinner chats are important. It made me feel, well, contented and happy. We don't have much of those anymore these days. You know what they say about growing up and growing apart. We spend less time with each other these days. I would always think that maybe after my exam i would have more time to hang out with her but then i remembered that she's leaving to the states soon. I guess this is my time to let the past remain as memories. Trying to get it back is, somehow disappointing cos it's a whole new world now and i can't change anything about it. What i can do though, is to look forward and create more memories i guess. Life goes on but that doesn't mean the memories and the past weren't real. They are real, very real i assure you, but for now, what's important is to appreciate and create more memories.



I went to have dinner with my neighbours last night. One of my neighbours, Summer, talked about how spoiled her daughter is by her husband. I instantly knew that she would be the ultimate brat in the future but what really made me smile was the fact that she'll also be her daddy's little princess. Daddy would always protect his little princess and gives her anything and everything she wants. I unconciously had this thought in my mind that i don't have to be a Hilton princess as long as i'm my daddy's princess. Then It caught me wondering, if i could still my daddy's princess when i'm all old and wrinkly. If i'm the girl he would give his life up just to see me smile. If i'm the girl he thinks about every night before he goes to bed. If he feels the sting at the back of his eyes when i tell him i love him. If he misses me so much that it aches. Cos that's how i feel about him. 

Maybe i am, i don't know and i will never know. What i do know is that i love him and he will always be the king of my heart.

All of this made me feel very grateful of the fact that i can still sleep in a same room with my mother and brother. Sleeping with my mother and brother is different that sleeping alone in my own room. Sleeping with them makes me feel warm and loved. I am very blessed to have that, to have all of them :)

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment