Friday, September 10, 2010

Addiction and Thoughts


Good morning peeps ! Shit, i really am addicted to blogging. Tsk tsk. Plus, i updated my blogging system. It's so bloody awesome. It's just so new and freakaay babeh. I'm not really liking the font though. I prefer the old trebuchet ;)
Looks better. 

I just woke up a few moments ago and Louise broke me the news that we aren't going to Bangsar for dinner. =.= I wanna go out, i wanna dress up and meet people. I wanna look pretty and feel confident. That bitch knows that but didn't even thought of telling me. I had to ask her like some kind of idiot always behind the agendas. I hate it, i mean if you're bringing me and then decides not to, have the decency to tell me. I am a living person going too, planning too, how do you think it makes me feel ?? Yes Louise I just called you a bitch. Tada ~ I'm embracing my flaws ;P
This is the advantage to me now cos i know no one really reads my blog. This would be like my secret land. It's exposed but fuck it, imma rock and roll babeh ! 

I've always kept my blog sane and happy cos somehow i hope it reflects my life that way. I want my life to be like happy-go-lucky and cheerful all the way. I wanna be able to read back to my old posts and feel like a lucky little girl living a happy-no-evil life. I realize now that that's impossible. I don't tell people my feelings. It seems to everyone that i'm the kind who shows it all but the truth is deep down, i'm the one who keeps things to myself. I tell people the obvious ones to make sure that they don't question about my feelings. So i figured if i can't tell people, i can't tell my family, i'd tell you.

As far as secrets are concerned, no one reads this blog :) That's the pretty part of this blog. Trust me, i can curse one of my friends over here, and they probably wouldn't know. Haha. Okay, not gonna go overboard, just  in case someone does read this.


I might just update again a little bit later. I'm gonna go shower and have my lunch. Selamat Hari Raya ! 


Inez. 


No comments:

Post a Comment