Sunday, September 12, 2010

Don't be Afraid of the Rubber Snakes

I just came back from dinnner with my grandpa and family :) My youngest cousin, Hewitt, said my sister, Louise looks pretty and he is 2 !! I mean how flattering is that ?! He kept looking at her throughout the dinner. He is so handsome. Awww ...

I slept at 6-ish a.m. last night. I was supposed to sleep at 4 but i ended up studying Chemistry. Oh i'm so proud of myself ! Haha. I woke up to my mom knocking on the door at 10.30a.m. she came onto my bed and starting hugging me. We rolled on the bed for a while and then got ready for the day. That's the perfect way to start a day :)

Jason is having his dance exam tomorrow. He looks different when he dances. Not the irresponsible 10 year old boy but the good looking boy who can dance ! I hope things would smooth sail tomorrow :)

I wore my brand new jeans shorts today ! Love it ! It is just comfy :) Oh, i forgot to mention last night that i met MeiTeng at Diva. She was working there but i didn't get to buy anything from there though. Haha. Louise on the other hand bought a snake ring that freaks my mom out. Yes, still does. tsk tsk .. It's so weird that she's afraid of snakes cos Jason loves snakes. He used to bring his toy rubber snake to bed with him. I mean, after so many years of sleeping with rubber snakes, how can she still be so afraid of them. She thinks that it is RIDIIIICULOUS to spend RM33 on a stupid snake ring. Louise was lectured throughout dinner. Literally. I've always believed that the more afraid you are of something, the more  you'll attract it.

I had so many things in my head that i wanted to blog about earlier today but right now, i am entirely blank :O I shall write it down next time.

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment