Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dreaming

The History paper i sat today was okay. I am quite proud of myself actually :) With the help of some tips too of course.

I watched Just Wright. The story line was quite predictable but it's nice. It's just like all the other thousands and millions of chick flicks that prove men are idiots. It would've been better if the main actor get some acting skills. I thought his acting was stiff and awkward. The soundtracks on the other rocked ! My favourite has to be the starting track, Dreaming by Nikki and Rich.

Oh Glee's first episode of the season rocked ! Charice guest starred and i think she just might stick around for some time. Funny how Rachel Berry was threatened by her presence.

I'm having dinner with my neighbours tonight. Hopefully Moral paper tomorrow is easy :)

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment