Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Taken by the wind

Khai Sze's leaving tonight. Everyone's going to the airport to say goodbye. I don't get to go cos i'm needed at home. She's a real darling. I love the way she talks. Her gestures and all, she's just so adorable ! :) She's going back to Moscow, Russia. Oh, why are goodbyes always so heartbreaking.. I think i'd cry if i were to go and say goodbye. No, judging by how loose the gate to my tears are, i definitely would cry. My goodbye would've been flooded with tears. Haha, i can imagine it. Oh, i miss her already.. But it's okay, she'll be home in no time. December, probably after my SPM. So that's just a couple of months from now :) Wee ~ Can't wait for the time to come. It'll be so much fun ! :D Have fun now Khai Sze ! Rock and Roll :)

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment