Sunday, September 12, 2010

No Peeking


I am in a situation where the things that i say are restricted. I can't just go on and say whatever i wanna say, whatever that pops into my mind. I don't think it'll last very long though :) Well i hope not at least. Even though i'm somehow restricted, i find myself talking a lot. LIKE A LOT. I hope i didn't annoy the people involved. :O I have this urge to just go out right now so that i won't feel left out, but i think i've been involved more than enough. If i were to go out right now, i'd be a bitch. So i peeked, that doesn't make me a bitch right. Oh how badly i wanna open the door to see what's going on outside. Yes, i'm the type who loves secrets :) 

I went shopping today, like FINALLY !! tsk tsk .. I bought a grey jeans shorts, liquid eyeliner, Stage lipstick and other necessities. I ate Delicious for dinner. Oh how i missed the smoked salmon angel's hair ! It's just so good ! Yumm ~ 

I had some drama with my mom at the mall but i think i'll leave that out for now. And the HK series too cos i'm just too darn happy to even mention about it! 

They're still out there. I'm so scared i'll lose it and just open the door and see what's going on. God help me ! 

Inez. 



No comments:

Post a Comment