Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hope

I just finished watching the last episode i have of my current episode, Pretty Little Liars. Episode 11 is only due January 2011. 2011 !! I'm gonna have to wait for another 4 months before i can get my hands or shall i say eyes on Pretty Little Liars again ! Urgh ! But, there's gonna be whole lot of other series which are coming back so i guess i'll be fine. I miss watching Ugly Betty, i miss the times where all of us would sit down together and watch. Those are some good family time :) I miss that, a lot. I hope this time, One Tree Hill could bring us back to those times again. I have two weeks of school-free but definitely not study-free. Trial's coming, i'm freaking out but at the same time i'm putting no effort. It's like i'm wasting all of my time being sad, worried, paranoid, depressed, pathetic, in other words, i'm being negative. Name one negative quality, it's me, no doubt. I feel like i need to start over, with something, somewhere, but i just have the WHs. I don't like this side of me. I'm even blogging negatively. I once said that i would keep my blog cheerful and happy with all the rainbow memories but this time, i just can't seem to find any happy stuff to blog about. I've also been letting my feelings out a lot. I guess i just can't contain it in me anymore. I'm going back to my own room tonight. I hope i get a good sleep, along with some sweet dreams too if i may add. I haven't been able to sleep well lately. Everytime i sleep, i'd have nightmares, without fail. I hope going back to my own room would get rid of all these, and that everything would be okay, better :) Good night.

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment