Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Adrenaline Keeps the Doctor Away

My eyelids were heavy. My hands were weak. My breathing slows down. I was falling asleep and it was only the second period. When my BM teacher left the classroom, i planned to lay my heavy head down for a while to take a nap. As usual, my Maths teacher came in right after my BM teacher left. I had to wake up to do Maths. I was dreaded by the thought of it. To make things worse, after Maths, is Add Maths.



I was so sleeping that i even closed my eyes when i was stapling the Maths revision papers. I took the butter cake i brought to school out and offered Vanesa and Tina one piece each. While we were eating, my Maths teacher walked over to out table, Vanesa panicked and stuffed the remaining cake that was in her hands right into her mouth. It was just hilarious! We've eaten so many times in class but this time it's funny how she freaked out and reacted. We laughed and laughed so hard that the sleepiness was gone. It's funny how adrenaline keeps me fresh and healthy. So smile and laugh more peeps, you'll see what it does to you :)



Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment