Friday, September 10, 2010

Make Me Happy :)

Here i am again, updating. I don't know why but blogging seem to keep me happy. Not for very long but i must get ahold of every single opportunity to be happy, everyone should :)

I hate the fact that my tears come so easily. It's like my tears have a brain of their own. They come and go whenever they feel like it. It sucks that i'm not able to control it. Everyone has weak spots and I, happen to have many of them.

I held back and tried stopping myself from asking Louise that question. I know that i'd cry if we were to talk about it. But me being myself, i asked. Everything happens for a reason but after so many years of trying to understand why this happens, i still haven't found my answer. I'm the type who loves attention and i'm not afraid to admit it but when people give me attention, it's always times where i'm unhappy. Even when i'm just fooling around pretending to be unhappy, they assume that i'm being my difficult self or just plainly a grudge.

Mr William was right, the word ASSUME should never be used. When you assume something, you make an ass out of you and me. ASS-U-ME. I hope those people who ASS-U-ME i'm difficult, anti-social, mean, stupid, imperfect, negative and not a fun person to be around, you're wrong. I'm not so don't even make assumptions like that. If i give you the feeling that i'm like that, you're making an ass out of you and me and you're the problem to why i'm behaving like this.

OMG. I just highlighted everything and clicked one of the alphabets. Everything went missing :O Luckily my blogging system is an advanced one so i just had to click undo to get my previous post back. Thank God for that ! :) I love me bloggie. tsk tsk ..

Another thing that makes me happy is watching dance clips. Zumba, popping, Jabbawockeez, and streetdance. My current favourite dance crew is Flawless, the one from Britain's Got Talent. They're so bloody awesome! Their choreography is sick! I love it ;) I can't wait to watch Step Up 3, i'm sure that too would be a blast.

I don't wanna say it out loud but i think my body shape is coming out. I have some slight curves on my waist. :) I think Zumba really helps though. Zumba's really amazing. It's so much fun, especially the latin music i use !

My mom watched the last episode of the HK series we were chasing. I hope i don't accidently overhear the ending. God, please make sure she shuts up and keeps the ending to herself :) My 12 year old cousin brother is staring while i compose this post. I guess he's waiting for his turn to use the computer. I'll update you in a bit, probably a little later.

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment