Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rue, Atone, Propel and Never Look Back

The HK series that i've been chasing has come to an end. It's a happy ending. Durh ~ It's so happy but at the same time, sad too. It's like something that was a part of me has come to an end. This is the thing about happy endings. It makes you happy, but at the same time it also tells you goodbye. I never liked saying goodbyes, i didn't know that watching endings are also a type of goodbye. I just realized a few moments ago when i clicked on the "X" on the window screen of the Qvod player i used to watch my HK series. This reminds me to some lines from The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus and One Tree Hill.

Nothing is permanent, not even death.

Change is the only constant in life.

There is an end to every song but that doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy it, in fact, we should enjoy while it's still playing.

It's not easy, quite impossible actually to be able to live up to these adages. Yes, we would always be sad or disappointed about something we did or happened but there is no reason to linger and feel sorry. We must rue, atone, propel and never look back. I will rue, atone, propel and never look back.

Rue:
I'm sorry Louise. I thought no one reads my blog and i had no one else to talk to at that time so my blog seemed like the best solution. I was immature and confused. I wasn't thinking. It's your life, your call. I had no rights to judge you.

As for the atone, propel and never look back. I'll make sure i attend to them but as of right now, my eyelids are halfway closed. Goodnight.

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment