Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And One Thing Led to Another

I miss Ravi so much. I was straining all my muscles to get my nails painted and even after all the effort, i didn't get anything accomplished. I remember how good she was at nail painting. I'd always just sit and after a while my nails are all perfectly painted :) Now, its just a bloody tiring process which i always seem to fail, at all times ! Also, she's always there when no one notices me. She was the reason depression stayed away from me. She makes me smile, even just by brushing my hair. Now that she's gone, everything around here seems like a big pile of mess. I'm a big pile of mess. I know i said i could be strong without her but now the way things are, i'm losing confident. She was the rock i leaned on when i was tired. I hope i find myself another rock soon, soon before i collapse.

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment