Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Day Has Come

I've been waiting this day to come! I fell asleep at 8.30p.m. last night and i woke up at 10 this morning! There were nightmares here and there, bits and pieces but overall, i'm still glad that i slept early last night.

I was watching some of KevJumba's videos and i liked how he included his dad in it. They're so funny together. I suppose that's where he got his sense of humour :) I like it, you know, a family being so happy, working together on something. Like Janice and Sonia, they sing together. I've always wanted a twin who could do things like that with me. I know what you're thinking, yes, there would be competition and people comparing the sisters or twins, but those things happen to everyone, even when you're an only child, you'll get compared and judged too. So is it not better to appreciate what you have instead of worrying about the unnecessary. Well, everything is easier said than done.

Watching the "I Love My Dad" and "What We Hate About Each Other" videos made me think of my dad. I miss him so much. I'm not miserable without him here, okay, yes, maybe a little miserable cos my mom gets all protective unreasonable and cranky but i miss not having to do every single thing around here. I miss being a girl and has a daddy to protect her. Knowing the fact i never would have it hurts. Even if he comes back, i don't think i'll have that anymore. I'm sure he thinks that i'm too old to be spoilt. Tough love, just like my mom. He wants me to grow up and be mature. What he doesn't know is that i am all of that, i just act like i'm not when i'm with him. I wanna be treated and spoilt like a little girl. I mean, if he doesn't treat me like a princess, who would ? He wants me to toughen up and all, well, i am tough, but being tough is tiring, and i just wished that i wouldn't have to be tough when i'm with you. I wanna come home and be your little girl. Guess what, that is what's gonna make me stronger. Tough love is just gonna push me to some other people's arms. Same goes to my mom. Oh how i wish they'd understand that tough love never works. But then again, they're typical asians. You know how they are ;)

I'm gonna go cook my brunch now :) Later !

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment