Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can I Have That Too ?

I have no class tomorrow. My tutor isn't feeling very well so wee ~ Not wee cos she isn't feeling well but wee cos i get to put on some make up and pretty clothes and go out to meet some people other than my family :) Mr William is right. My sentence are always too long. 

I'm now chatting with Hui Sin and Syafizan. It's nice to catch up with Hui Sin. I remember how close we used to be. We were so close that sometimes we would have some arguments. I remember how i used to take her for granted. We were THAT close. God i miss her so much. This is probably my punishment now for not treating her much better. God I miss her like crazy ! 


It's 1. Ugh, the speed of time is equivalent to the speed of light. I must go to bed NOW and leave the lovely birds alone. They're having so much fun i'm starting to get jealous. I'm happy for them but the more i see them, the more i'll think "when's my turn?". It's annoying. No, not them, me. Pfft. Okay, let's hope i sleep well tonight. Go away nightmares. 


Inez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment