Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF


I kept posting and posting i forgot to check my Cbox. 3 person commented and i forgot to reply. Pfft. Something's wrong with my big ass brain. I've been forgetting a lot of things lately. It's so annoying. 

Last night was fun. We went over to Manda's house to give her a surprise. The plan was for Alex to go into the house first while we hide outside til Ky comes. We hid at possibly the worst spot, which is at the side of the car, on the grass. The grass was all long and sharp. Then when we got the cue, we lighted the cake and went into her house singing the Happy Birthday song. She was all dressed up pretty :) We took turns to hug her and dug into the cake. We took some pictures and headed out to Sid's Pub. Manda and Alex were in one car and the others squeezed into Louise's Wira. I sat in front *tsk tsk and Louise KarYee Ky and Anthony sat at the back. It's so fun how they were all literally squashing each other. Oh, Tyler was the one driving. When we reached Sid's Pub, Joseph was already there. We sat down and ordered some food and beer. The waiter was cute! *wink wink. I liked the Heineken, Snake Bite and fries were yummy. Then i got tipsy and told the waiter he's cute. I've got balls when i'm tipsy. Haha.

We left the pub around 12 and came back to my house. Tyler tried to train Jello but knowing Jello being Jello, Tyler kinda failed. I was hoping that he could train her to do some tricks or even just to listen to some simple instructions. My dog is just too hyper a.k.a hopeless. Then we played Truth or Dare. My favourite dare was definitely the boxers guess. All the boys had to take their boxers off and lay it all on the floor. I had to guess which boxers belongs to who. Bull's eye. I guessed everyone's correctly. C:
Last night was really fun. No vomiting no crying no drama. Haha. 

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment