Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let's Hope I Have Better Luck Tomorrow.

I'm afraid i didn't do very well for English. I didn't have enough time for my essay. It's worth 50 marks. Let's hope everything'll be fine.

My new maid arrived last night. She can't read or write. It's gonna be hell for sometime but like i said, everything's gonna be okay. I just gotta be more patient. Right, gonna have add that new word to my dictionary.

I watched The Prestige. It was amazing. It was predicted that the name Christopher Nolan came up during the credits. I mean, i should have guessed it's him, cos it is just so bloody brilliant. Salute :)

Oh i can't wait for One Tree Hill, 90210, Glee, Modern Family and other movies ! I'm downloading and the speed of it is absolutely torturing.

My AddMaths class is postponed to later this evening. I actually woke up slightly early this morning to get prepared. -____-

I wanna eat Korean cuisine !!! :( 

Gonna sleep now. Chemistry class tomorrow. 3 bloody hours ! :'( 


What a depressing post this is. Night. 


Inez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment