Monday, September 20, 2010

Moving Forward, Making Progress

It felt so weird having to wake up at 6 and put on my school uniform. I came down and had 2 chocolate muffins for breakfast all by myself. Jason decided to skip school so this morning i was on my own. I looked into the long big mirror i have in my living room and felt extremely weird, like the one in the mirror wasn't me. 

I went to school and the first person i saw was Tina :) Then it was Syaza. I didn't see the others and i thought Vanesa was gonna be absent. ): Yes, i like it better when she comes to school. Then after our assembly, i saw her walking to the back with Tina, *sigh of relief. Haha. I hugged all of my close friends happy to see them looking weird too wearing uniforms. 

Vanesa, Tina and I were so excited about drinking water and having recess together. It's been a month since we've eaten together in the school canteen. Well, as usual, canteen comes only after what feels like a millenium, by the time it was recess we were too hungry to even squel. While we were eating, the four girls who were sitting across of me, yelled and the four of them momentumly at the same time * oh what am i talking about, they broke the bench that's it. They were sitting and then all of a sudden the bench broke INTO HALF JUST LIKE THAT. :D What a nice experience. Tsk tsk .. It's either they're too heavy or the bench is just useless. I'd like to think that it's the first one but everyone knows it's the second.

Oh i need to get going now, shower and all. I came back so tired i fell asleep after having my lunch. So tired i couldn't even walk without looking like some jelly. I hope tomorrow could be as good as today :)

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment