Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look At Me, Can't You Tell ?

So i over-reacted, I'm aiming to be an artist, what do you expect ? Although what i said was true, she is still very important to me. I will decide what my feelings when she explains later. I won't ask, i'll wait for her to tell me. Let's hope she tells me cos i don't wanna get hurt and i love her too much to resent her. Okay, so that too was dramatic and i could never resent her but what can i say, it's Inez's blog you're reading, can't you tell :)

Oh my darling Jello is barking, probably communicating with the other dogs. I can actually recognize his voice :) Sorry, random :P

See, i forgot what i wanted to say again. It's been happening for some time. I forget easily what i wanna say and do. It's so frustrating. 

Oh, yes yes, now i remember, gosh i really am old. I wanted to thank Mida and Tyler for chatting with me. You two made my day better :) 

 I checked Julian's blog out, it was epic. The pictures are awesome, especially the HDR one, amazing. Then i saw this guy, tried to search him on Facebook but i couldn't find him. Yes, i'm lifeless that way. 


My dinner was awesome. Simple and yummy. Ooh, that rhymes doesn't it. Tsk tsk ..

We'll see ...


Inez.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment