Friday, October 8, 2010

Stumbled Upon A Good Day

Hm, what day is today ? Oh yeah, its freaky flyday !!! Woot woot ! The day i've been waiting for is here ! Haha.

I planned to wake up late, eat, watch tv the whole day and enjoy doing everything i like. Oh you know how things never go as planned sometimes. I ended up waking up at 7, going to school, mind you not to study, haha, i went along with my mom to send Jason to school. After doing some grocery shopping over at the market, we went for breakfast. It's nice to feel the cool breeze during breakfast. I kinda enjoy having breakfast at 7.30 in the morning. The place is not as stuffy as it is at 10.

When we come home, my mom decided to clean the storeroom. YES, ABSOLUTELY PSYCHOTIC. I felt like my perfect day was gonna be ruined. She told me to move all of the old photo albums we had in this plastic bag into one of her spoiled luggage bag. Me, being the good girl *winkwink, did as i was told. As i moved the photo albums, i opened them to see. There were tons of photos. I browsing through the photos was like watching my dad grow up. From kiddies in the garden to primary school, to teens with the open-five-buttons-crisp-shirt plus flared end trousers and the long-flowy-blow-dry-hairdo fashion to bieng fat thin fat again, and then thin again, moustache, no moustache, well, technically, he's went from no-no fashion to oh-not-bad fashion. All credits to me momma that is. As for my mom, she went from schoolgirl pinafore uniform to spongy shoulder blazers, high waisted skirts, acid wash jeans, flats and then to a wedding gown. They looked so happy in their wedding pictures. Also, not to forget all of those pictures they took travelling around Europe. After all of those, came Louise, then me, and then Jason. (: It was flying down memory lane. Watching Louise went from girly girl to specs wearing shy shy girl and then the long hair feminine and pretty but sometimes jakun self now. Me, from bald baby to posy boycut-hairdo girl to specky to, i have no idea how to describe the present me.  Jason turned from being chubby cutesy baby boy to the tall skinny boy he is now. It felt like i flew down momery lane. Weddings, birthdays, new-born babies, fashion comebacks .. Fuhh ~ Quite a jorney i would say.

My day turned out to be better than what i have planned. All of the photos made me smile, all of the memories made me laugh. This has been one of the good days i stumbled upon. Come often now candies :)

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment