Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Need My FairyGodmother.

I spent the day living in my own little world. I went to school as usual but somehow i manage to keep my mind to myself. I was occupied with my Sidney Sheldon. I was anticipated to get to the bottom of the mystery. Vanesa for one was pissed at me for partially ignoring her. I'm sorry but sometimes you just wanna shut the big world out for a while and enjoy some 'me' time.

I've been cracking my head lately trying to figure out the attire for my graduation. Yes. I.AM.GRADUATING.HIGH.SCHOOL. Upper secondary to be specific. The only problem is that i have no idea what to wear. I wish, someone could spare me some money to buy a dress, a pair of shoes, and a perfect hairdo. I want this to be perfect but i am lack of resources. Where is my fairy godmother when i need her ?

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment