Friday, October 22, 2010

Cheers To The Past 5 Years

Tomorrow's graduation. I.AM.FREAKING.OUT. No one in my family seem to be excited but i'm bloody anxious! I'm worried about almost everything! My hair, my outfit, my make up, my shoes, if i'll look good. Gahh~ I have purple scrunchie curlers all over my head now. I'm not sure if it'll last for the day tomorrow but i'm willing to give it a shot. The biggest thing that i'm worried about is one of the you-know-who teachers would roll out some unwanted critics on me like some kind of fashion patrol officers. That would definitely ruin my day. I know that it isn't that of a big deal but still, after five years, ah, we deserve a day like this. Dressing up, going on stage, entertained by some performances, and food. I doubt that the food would be any good but that's not really the point is it. Anyhoo, let's hope that everything goes well and may all of us have a great day tomorrow ! :)

With love,
Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment