Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Won't Let You Ruin My Day :)

I clicked no rsvp to the tongue in chic fashion bazaar yesterday. I have tuition classes so i don't get to go. For some reason, i got over it very quickly this time.

Around somewhere near to the end of my class, my phone kept ringing so i came down to pick it up. It was mom and after i put down the phone i checked my messages. There was one from Louise telling me to get ready. I wanted to jump on the spot but then my tutor was right behind me so i held everything back.

After tuition, i got ready and then off we went to the fashion bazaar ! I bought two rings and a pair of earrings. I wore a topshop crisp white button blouse and my MNG grey short jeans along with my grey studded flats. I had so much fun dressing up. I really enjoy dressing up and playing with fashion.

I must thank Louise for being such a sweetheart bringing me there. I'm sorry mamee for wearing you Topshop shirt before you did and without your permission. I will ask for your permission the next time. I just wish you could control your tone. It can be very rude sometimes. I know that i do that too but at least i have you to remind me. As for you, i would be more than happy to remind you that but no offence, you are too stubborn to listen. I must say, that i salute Louise. She tells you off, turn around and everything is okay again. I don't know how she does it. You're so difficult to handle but she does everything like she has a manual to it. I don't tell her all of these because i know she doesn't listen. Maybe she does but everytime i do, she makes me feel like she doesn't. It hurts every single time i try to express. I'll end up screwing myself for telling her. As much as i love you, mom, i'll keep this to myself. For now at least. And i hope to tell you one day.

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment