Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Childhood Hero



This, lasses and lads, is my is childhood hero, Shivaji Rao Gaekwad a.k.a Rajinikanth. I used to watch all of his movies with my grandma. He was always jumping around, fighting and saving the world. I stumbled upon this picture of him, i don't know if it was edited or anything, but he looks really old here. With all his wrinkles and balding head. I feel down, looking at this picture. The thought of me growing up and him growing old. It makes me feel like my childhood is way behind me now. I miss watching his movies almost every weekend with grandma. Going to bed thinking about the way he would rescue me when i get into trouble and how awesome it would be. Funny how my childhood fantasy wasn't about being rescued by Superman or Spiderman, but it was being saved by Rajinikanth :) He is the roots to my passion. He made me feel like i can do anything and that everything's possible.

P.S. He and tata kinda look alike. Tsk tsk .. (:

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment