Saturday, October 2, 2010

Live. Love. LetGo.

I am not one who likes changes. I adapt to them very quickly but I always seem to prefer the times before the changes were made. Before we moved to this house, we didn't have any laptops or computers. We only had a big fat 29-inch tv and some Dvds. I remember the days where Louise and I would watch our Dvds over and over again. Sometimes we would even watch cartoons with Jason. Once we buy new Dvds, we would watch it right away and then talk about it for days. We used to go to Ampang point on a weekly basis. It's either we'd visit the Popular or get Dvds. Eventhough we were young, we would always tolerate each other and everyone gets to buy their movies. We would always try to be fair to each other cos we knew that if we were to fight over Dvds, my parents would threaten to not buy any at all. Oh another funny incident is whenever Louise and I have money we would buy original Vcds and hide them in our bags. Sometimes when we don't have enough, we'd convince our daddy to help us out by paying say, half but he'd always end up paying for everything. Louise and I would always watch the movies we buy together. We would wait until the both of us are free and then we would watch them together. We would repeat the scenes we love and watch them over and over again, so many times we could remember the lines. Those days were fun, frustrating sometimes but it was still fun. It felt like a family thing, something other families wouldn't understand. Now, it's all about going 33md, facebook, twitter, and blogspots. We don't even buy dvds anymore. I guess we moved on from that family thing. I would kill to have those days back. It's not that i don't like the life i'm having now but it's just something about living it once more, to be able to feel again what i felt. 

Live. Love. LetGo. I guess i'm still working on LetGo. 

Inez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment