Sunday, October 24, 2010

High School Graduation

I had a blast graduating yesterday. It was so much fun. The anticipation, the drama, the cameras flashing all over and everyone looked so pretty. I was nervous at first but when i was walking up the stage, i turned auto-pilot. I didn't feel anything. All i know is i was on auto-pilot. God knows how and why that happened.

I felt like i took tons of pictures. It was fun taking pictures and having my pictures taken. The food wasn't good though. After we had our meals, Vanesa snuck into my bus and we went back to school together. The teacher in charge didn't even take our attendance. The bus just left.

After we reached school, we took a few more pictures with someof our friends. Then we went over to Syaza's house. Vanesa went with Aiman on his bike, while Jaseem and I walked. The others took the car. It was nice, walking and talking with Jaseem. It's been some time since we've talked like this. Before this, we were all busy with the exams and stuff. We ordered pizzas cos we were still hungry. The food over at Putrajaya wasn't really good.

After i went home, as i was told, they did some loco stuff. Haha. I wouldn't say that i missed out a lot cos i was darn tired. Wouldn't have the energy to beat the craze anyway. However, i did take my time to take off my saree, remembering every single detail of the day before i hit the shower.

I felt a sudden rush of sadness. Graduation's over, which means only one thing, SPM. Can't wait for that to be over. After dinner, we watched One Tree Hill. Just like old times. (: It's always nice to end the long day watching my favourite series with my family.

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment