Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Hair Looks Like Chocolate to You ?!?


Its 12.00a.m. The first day of 2010. My mom suggested that we should all sleep together. So here we are .. the four of us - my mom, Louise, Jason and i. It felt like we were on a vacation, sleeping together in one hotel room. :) Just like old times. hehe. My mom, Jason and i slept on the same bed while louise slept on the mattress. She volunteered and i regret that i hadn't.

At around 3a.m., Jason, who was sleeping beside me, starting stroking my hair. So i let him cos he does that all the time. Then he starting pulling my hair furiously. Literally ! I started smacking his hand, furiously too :P He starting fighting back and i did too. When i finally let go, he started knee-ing me. I punched his thighs to make him stop. He turned over to his other side and yelled 'urrggghhhh !!'

I know right .. it was such a dramatic night. Wtf kinda drama. Haha. When i told him what happened that night, he didn't apologoze nor did he felt bad. He was really happy about it actually. He even had the guts to tell me that he was dreaming and that he mistaken my hair as some chocolate tree. I know i know .. i'm too sweet thats why :P

P.S. Merry New Year ! <3

XOXO,
Inez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment