Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Need an Umbrealla cos I'm Too Hot !


I was sitting at the pondok in front of the cabin, waiting for my driver to come pick me up. I was reading my history textbook when i heard someone say 'hey you.' It was shormeet's SO-CALLED-BEST-FRIEND *god forbid he ever sees this*.

We talked a bit and he left. When he was done rounding the school, he came back.

Jasdeep : Why are you still in school ?

Inez : Well, i'm supposed to be home by now.

Jasdeep : So why aren't you ?

Inez : I think its because my driver forgot about me. I'm feeling so thirsty, hungry, warm and frustrated.

Jasdeep : Warm ? Why didn't you say HOT ?

Inez : Cos i am HOT .. but i'm feeling warm.

Jasdeep : Oh, in that case, i'm gonna need an umbrella. It looks like its gonna rain.

Inez : No. You need an umbrealla cos i'm too hot for you.

Jasdeep : OH PLEASE LAH !

Haha. I know I know .. I'm a little poyo sometimes but SO WHAT ?! Thats really why people like me. :P Its one of my good qualities ;)
*oh here comes the poyo-ness again*
Life's too short for any of us to not be poyo. SO peeps, POYO AWAY !

LOL,
Inez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment