Sunday, January 17, 2010

Drizzling Mud Rain on a Paper White Ice Ring


I have red freckle-ish like rashes around my eyes.
This was how it came.

I'm confused whether to take Engineering Drawing or Accounts. If possible, i want neither. One of my teacher told me that i have to take either Engineering Drawing or Accounts. My mom wants me to take Accounts but i don't think i have enough time to study both form 4 and 5 syllabus in 8 months time.

My mom thinks its just another excuse of mine. She said i didn't do anything for the past two months and that i was really enjoying my holidays.

YES. I WAS ENJOYING MY HOLIDAYS. ENJOYING THE PAIN I HAD TO SUFFER. :S I was ill, yes, but it is still not an excuse. I didn't study because i guess deep down i just don't wanna face it. It as SPM. In this matter, it is my fault, entirely. I admit it and now i'm gonna do all it takes to fix this.

So that is how i got the red freckle-ish like rashes around my eyes came. I cried, cried and cried til those rashes were forced out of my face like drizzling mud rain pouring on a paper white ice ring leaving stains afterwards.

God forbid i scare anyone in school tomorrow, with my spectacles and rashes.

Inez :S

No comments:

Post a Comment