Friday, January 22, 2010

Skipping class LEGALLY :)


This week has been fun. Why you ask ? We were given the chance to skip class, thats why ! THE WHOLE SCHOOL :) but only for an hour. Durr :P


Co-corricular meetings has been going for the last four days. I joined, PBSM, Performing Arts Club and the volleyball club.

PBSM; my first-time-ever-in-god-knows-how-long chinese crush is in :) I got hold no post in here but i'm glad because our SU is super adorable !

Club of
Performing Arts; FINALLY ! MY WISH HAS BEEN HEARD AND ANSWERED! And the best part is that i'm going to ISTANA BUDAYA tomorrow night! This is all so exciting. For the first time, there's a lot of confidence in me. I feel like my dreams have now turned into ambitions and those ambitions will soon turn into goals that i'll one day hit. TRUST ME :D

Volleyball; As usual, this is my favourite sport among all the others and this time i was appointed Treasurer :) I feel a little obligated but aah .. I have a faith in INEZ :D

P.S. I hope everyone will enjoy saturday night too ! :)

LOL,
Inez :)


No comments:

Post a Comment