Sunday, January 17, 2010

crazy but sane ?


I was told by my additional mathematics teacher to collect all additional mathematics book two from my classmates.
I felt so obligated that i reminded all my close friends about the hand in.


So yesterday, i was online facebook-ing with Mida and msn-ing with Shormeet. I reminded both of them to bring their books TOMORROW. I said TOMORROW,which means today.

When i realized that TOMORROW was a Sunday, i apologized and told the both of them that i was going crazy. Guess what they replied .. They said, Inez, you are crazy. Haha. I had to agree with them because i am known for being crazy but then i got even crazier. I said, hey, i am crazy but i'm crazily sane.

I mean, crazy but sane ? Inez is really going kookoo.

With lots of crazy love,
Inez :D

No comments:

Post a Comment