Thursday, December 31, 2009

Walking into a New Year :)


I've been having a really hard time accepting the fact that 2009 would be over soon. This is my first time having this feeling and I HATE IT ! I should be glad that i'm moving forward into a new year. So i picked myself up and shook that feeling off.
I AM GOING TO WALK INTO 2010 ASSURING MYSELF THAT ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT AND AWESOME YEAR !

I mean come on .. how could it not be a great year, its 2010 yo ! I especially love how it sounds. TWENTY-TEN. Sounds amazing !!!!! so yes ! It is gonna be a superb year :) I've even made myself a couple of resolutions. hehe. i know right ..

1. I wanna go on a healthy diet.
*this is more like for my dad.
he has always wanted me to be a vegetarian :) *

2. I wanna spend at least one day of every week studying for SPM. :)
*this would make my mom so happy ! *

3. I wanna be a better person.
*this is for louise and jason.
they think i'm too mean ! :P *

4. I wanna smile everyday !
no matter how crappy that day turns out. :D
* this is for me ! *

see inez. 2010 is gonna be a blast !

XOXO,
Inez <3

No comments:

Post a Comment