Sunday, May 16, 2010

Simply Because I Love You

I don't blame you when you say you love me more when deep down you love him more.

I don't blame you when you say you put me first but deep down they come before me.

I don't blame you when you deny the world as i accuse you of being insensitive.

I don't blame you when you pretend you're listening to me talk but really you only hear.

I don't blame you when you leave without saying goodbye or giving me a peck on my cheek.

I don't blame you when you react the way you do when i throw tantrums.

I don't blame you when you say things that could cut right through my heart.

I don't blame you when you don't see all of these that you have done.

I don't blame you. The blame was never on you.

Simply because I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment