Friday, May 21, 2010

A Historical Day

I tried to study History last night and i failed entirely again. After 50 minutes of furious reading, i fell asleep. Then i woke up at 5.30a.m. swearing to myself for falling asleep. I took a quick shower and started reading again. The first paper was okay. The second paper was not as bad as i expected it to be. My class started half and hour late. The teachers said that our papers were missing and she went like 'how is this even possible ?! And it just has to be this class, MY CLASS ! You people are just too special.' Yes, she ended with sarcasm. The boys were extremely excited at their dumb luck, thinking they were able to escape this test. How naive. It wasn't at all possible. They'd either quarantine us or get us to do some other paper. You still gotta do it ! I was the last one to hand in the paper. Hated it when everyone else started leaving the room saying their cute little goodbyes. It was annoying ! Not the goodbyes, its the fact that i can't leave with them :( On the other hand, my time was better spent than sitting on the bench wondering when is my driver coming :) *phew what a day ...

XO,
Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment