Sunday, December 20, 2009

First Video Call with Daddy


My dad bought a laptop ! Woot woot ~~ I videocalled him all the way from Missouri and he didn't how to pick up. So i had to teach him when he called. I went all Yeah daddy press that button. Just press it ! haha. It was so funny. When he finally picked up, all i saw was his notrils. I was like, daddy, i can't see your face, clip your webcam on top of your webcam. This is my first time seeing him in 3 years. Its amazing how i was able to hold my tears back from flooding this entire neighbourhood. :) It was so much fun and i can't wait for the next time to video call with him again.

Louise went to Malacca with KY and Amanda.
She bought kaya, two pairs of flip flops ( one of them was for me :D ) and a Tee. XD


XOXO,
Inez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment