Thursday, March 4, 2010

and to think i'm the dramatic one


There has been a lot of drama going on around me. Yeah, you heard me all right, AROUND.
Well, for starters, Vanesa thinks she had lost her 2 bestfriends and she won't stop crying and sulking .. which makes me sad too because i'm so used to her crazy but kind self and think she deserves better. Then there's JinIng, her boy's moving over to Korea on a scholarship study trip for 5 years. I know .. i'm happy and sad for her. After that, two of my bestfriends are in a conflict that is unresolved, a conflict i don't think can ever be resolved but good luck to that. Hmm ? oh yes, yes, this so-called conflict revolves around a boy. Definitely, DURR ~ I hate to see my that all of these are happening to all the ones that i love and i'd be more than happy to help but come on, what can i really do huh. There is nothing that i can do but watch while ripping my heart into bits. baah ~ okay .. that was a little dramatic but compared to them I'm not that much of a dramaqueen now am i ?

Inez.

No comments:

Post a Comment