Saturday, August 1, 2009

Masquerade Affair

You've stepped into the time being's biggest Masquerade Affair ..
Lipstick Masks Dancefloor ..
There's no turning back !!



Rm80 ticket

Tarkessh and the ladies ;p


Louise and Leng !


















;p




Love her falsies !



The King and Queen Of my hearts =]


Louise and freebies !




Restroom Camwhorin'
Rock on !!







Please welcome the PROM QUEEN !!!


ANd hottest in the house ;p
Ceyh ...


I know I look like I'm strangling her but the truth is i just i just wanted to show the glove off ..


Ooh La La





















Love this =]

























I'm blended into the background

















Red LIpstick





















CAmwhore troop



Random



Ahahaha ..


Muke x ley Blah ..



Meet Julian and Alex
The Ultimate Retarded Faces
Best Facial Expressions















Lady Marmalade !



And now ..
The AWWWWWWWWWWS



The Prom King and Queen




No comments:

Post a Comment