Thursday, August 6, 2009

Heartache of an Animal Lover

Today, I saw my neighbour trying to get this mixed poodle out for a walk.
She dragged and pleaded the dog but it didn't give in. NOT EVEN A BIT.
I was curious so i went up and asked what was wrong with it because normally, dogs love going out for walks, especially in the evenings. She said this mixed poodle was once abused by its former owner and now its scared of everything and everyone. All it does is stay silent in its cage. Mixed poodles are known for their super hyper active character and this one here is willing to stay in its cage and do nothing ? Can you imagine how great of an impact the actions of the former owner of this poor little mixed poodle has done to it ? Its sad how people can abuse such adorable creatures. I am here begging my mom to get me one and they, on the other hand are abusing them ? I am furious. Therefore, I leave a message here telling you and all of you that animals are no different from us humans. We need LOVE and so do they. No matter how much your pet annoys or disturbs you, you should do anything but hurt it. People who abuse their pets are IMMORAL HEARTLESS MONSTERS.
STOP ANIMAL ABUSE !

No comments:

Post a Comment