Friday, December 5, 2008

Difficulty making decisions.

I always have this thing going on in me, its quite common but sometimes very deathly. I CANNOT DECIDE OR CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO THINGS !! Sometimes I can't even choose between the red shirt or blue shirt. I tend to like both. Its very annoying I know it myself but it just naturally and organically happens to me. For instance, I've just graduated from lower secondary and am about to start higher secondary. This is the opportunity for us lower secondary graduates to be able to choose whichever subject we're interested in and want to study and excel of. All of my friends seem so eager and excited to start higher secondary and all of them are so sure of their future and the places they want to end up at. Everybody has a dream. EVERYBODY except for me of course. Still stuck right where I am and pacing to nowhere, trying to choose between science stream or art. Three words, PA-THE-TIC. Anyhow, I still believe in those 'Everything will be alright if you have faith' and 'Everything is possible if you'd just believe' phases. I'm sure I'd go from NO-WHERE to NOW-HERE.

4 comments:

  1. hello hello :) hmm mau komen apa yup?test test test dulu yup haha :p
    -norizanpuah

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgn lepaskn peluang yg ade kat depan mata ko oh.^^ aku pun xreti nk bg nasihat kat ko.ape2 pun,xkira ko ambik bidang ape pun,aku janji aku akan sentiasa sokong ko!:)
    -withlove,norizanpuah

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh.comment dari aku lagi.wakaka.xde keje en.haha.haiz..tibe2 rse nk nngis oh T.T huk3.da lme xckp cmni kat ko.stupid en.HAHA.:)
    *bila mau update??haiyoyo ==

    -norizanpuah

    ReplyDelete
  4. er
    actually not juz u
    i oso
    haha

    ReplyDelete