Friday, November 26, 2010

Birthday Surprise!

We were sitting at Mikko's living room, watching Finding Nemo. Mikko came up and told us to stand up. She said her maid wants to sweep the floor. "Where is she then?" was what running through my mind when everyone started clapping and singing to the birthday song. I clapped and sang along utterly unsure of what was going on. I tried asking whose birthday it was but all they did was ignore me. Then JinIng, JiaHui and LiWei came up with a candle lit chocolate cake in their hands. It was only when they were walking towards me that i realized the celebration was MY birthday. I believe my face was stunned. My reaction nerve wasn't working. Caught off guard, I wasn't sure of how to react so I just stood there with my goofy smile and surprised look. I definitely didn't see that coming. It was truly a surprise and i absolutely loved it! I had so much fun today and I have the girls to thank for. I love them to bits! :)


Birthday girl ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment