Monday, November 23, 2009

Manicure much ?

Its the second week of my holidays and i have nothing to do. LITERALLY. I don't know what to do besides lazing around. I finished reading my novel, Blaze Of Glory. Its a great book. The guy on the cover looks a lot like Chris Evans. HOT ! :) Finally i thought of something to do. I wanna paint my nails ! Haha. The last time i tried painting my nails. Well .. let's just say it wasn't so successful but i thought i could try again. Like Louise and Manda always tell me, you gotta keep trying. I removed louise's paintings and started off with a bright red shade. I know, thats not for beginners but hey, I'm not a beginner. Haha. So i started with my left pinky. It was PRETTY ! Then i moved on to the next finger, it was slightly messy. After that, it sort of got worse.. :S Its amazing to see those girls paint their nails oh so perfectly and i wonder why can't i do it like them. Geez .. I suck so bad that i only succeeded with my left pinky finger. Others are beyond disasterous. Well i guess the manicure services are made for girls like me ;) yeah. thats me trying to comfort myself. haha.

1 comment:

  1. totally agree u suck! u cant paint my nail also but i also suck la. it's okay practise make perfect!

    ReplyDelete